1. At the midnight release of the 7th Harry Potter book, you will probably stand out if you don't dress up.
2. Once you get the final book do not listen to the radio, tv, go on the interwebs, ect., because it will be ruin.
3. If you decide to read the final chapter while walking out of the book store, getting in your car and shouting the ending to people in lines, make sure your car is fast, and your liscence plate is not visible.
4. Not a good idea to dress up in a Slytherin outfit at the release. Gryffindors might mug you.
5. Do not ruin the book for others. You will die a horrible, painful death. One that most likely involves boiling oil and tar, dull rusty knives, nails, hot pokers/branding irons, and furbies.